Greater City Concrete Works Ltd. (GCCW) was formed in 2007. GCCW has proven itself with a recipe for success and a strong technical background in the construction industry.
GCCW began as a concrete forming company and has evolved into a respectful general contractor providing a wide range of construction services in the Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial sectors
Responsibilities & Duties
- Working in all areas of concrete
- Supervise crew from project start to project end
- Work out of Town
- Must be willing to travel (Area covered is Parry Sound to Thunder Bay)
- Help maintain strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with our existing and new clients that will ensure repeat business and free flowing referrals and focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base. ·
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate business with Clients. Focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base.
- Help supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned projects and scheduling personnel.
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience
- 3 – 5 years Construction Supervisor experience
- Concrete Experience
- Underground Experience