Greater City Concrete Works Ltd. (GCCW) was formed in 2007. GCCW has proven itself with a recipe for success and a strong technical background in the construction industry.
GCCW began as a concrete forming company and has evolved into a respectful general contractor providing a wide range of construction services in the Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial sectors
Responsibilities & Duties
- At least one year of laborer experience (residential, civil)
- Ability to carry product up to 50 LBS
- assist tradespeople as required
- Assist in unloading and loading of materials, tear down etc.
- Help maintain a clean and safe work environment by following company health and safety standards and policies
- Operate Forklifts and Chandlers an asset
- Operate excavation equipment an asset
- Working at Heights required
- Other duties as required
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Demonstrated willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle a must