Greater City Concrete Works Ltd. (GCCW) was formed in 2007. GCCW has proven itself with a recipe for success and a strong technical background in the construction industry.
GCCW began as a concrete forming company and has evolved into a respectful general contractor providing a wide range of construction services in the Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial sectors
Responsibilities & Duties
- Check upcoming tenders, for evaluation and bidding.
- Accurately analyze and review bid packages/requirements & specifications before submission.
- Request and prepare bid bonds and agreements.
- Perform quantity take offs drawings and on site.
- Ability to prepare preliminary constructions schedules.
- Knowledge of materials and labor costs sheets preparation.
- Obtain sub-contractor quotes.
- Help provide scope of work and scheduling.
- Other duties as assigned by Senior Estimator
Qualifications & Experience
- College Diploma in Civil Technology with attention to details.
- Estimating civil experience an asset
- Valid G driver’s license
- Good understanding and reading of drawings and documents.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.