Underground Construction Supervisor
Greater City Concrete Works Ltd. (GCCW) was formed in 2007. GCCW has proven itself with a recipe for success and a strong technical background in the construction industry.
GCCW began as a concrete forming company and has evolved into a respectful general contractor providing a wide range of construction services in the Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial sectors
Responsibilities & Duties
- Proven supervisor experience as a working underground supervisor
- Help maintain strong, trustworthy, and lasting relationships with our existing and new clients that will ensure repeat business and free flowing referrals and focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base.
- Able to clearly and effectively communicate business with Clients. Focuses on client relationships to grow and maintain core client base.
- Help supervise the day-to-day activities of assigned projects and scheduling personnel
- Supervise and help plan all Underground daily operations
- Supervise Project from start to end
- Knowledgeable of the Ontario Mines regulations and the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Document Control
- Follow companies Policies and Procedures and ensure a safe working environments
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven Supervisor experience
- Concrete Experience
- Underground Experience